I'm still searching for a good blog template and have once again revamped this one. I think this particular style fits theme a little better than the one I had before. I might change it again but I doubt it will be anytime soon.
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment