July 1, 2008

Are you a Boomertowne citizen?

Boomertowne is a premier community that focuses on providing informative, fun and entertaining content. It is a social media site that not only provides valuable information but rewards its "citizens" for their daily participation. As a Boomertowne citizen you can earn up to 1500 points per day which can be redeemed for rewards. There are monthly photo and video contests as well as prizes awarded for the Triva contest and Scavenger hunt. Did mention that the monthly prize for the Scavenger hunt is awarded to 3 people and is currently $1000 each?

These are only a few of the rewareds. There are more listed.
Visa gift cards: $24, $50, $75, $100, and $250
$25 Target gift card
$25 Best buy gift card
Xbox 360
PS3 40gb or 80gb

How many points would take to get a reward and is it possible?
Don't let the amount of points deter you. It is surprisingly easy to earn the max number of points per day (1500).
For example:
$25 gift card - Target
25,000 Points
Now if you divide that by 1500 points per day, it only takes 16-17 days to earn enough points for a the gift card. Don't forget that you didn't have to spend anything but your time. Since it is a fun site it isn't a chore to browse around, play games, and make friends.


How much does it cost?
It doesn't cost you a dime. That is the great thing about Boomertowne. It is free to join and you never had to spend anything but your time. Plus you can get amazing rewards just doing something you wuld normally do for free. How cool is that?


Sound too good to be true?
I thought the same thing until I actually tried it out. I joined on May 31st and have already cashed out for a $25 Target gift card and a $50 Visa gift card.

The only drawback I can see is that it is taking 6 to 8 weeks to actually get your rewards. I don't mind it because whenever I get them it will definitely come in handy.


Do I have to get referrals?
Unlike some get paid to sites and paid to click sites it is not a requirement. As I mentioned earlier I have cashed out for a gift card already and on my way to a Visa gift card. I did that without a single referral and didn't spend a dime.

Referrals bonuses are offered. You get 10,000 BT points for every 5 people you refer. The referral bonuses are posted the following month after referrals have been verfied.


How do I join?
Just click the link below and sign up. If you would like to be one of my referrals (which I would appreciate ;) send me an email. If not just go and click on the link.
Don't forget to check the box that says " boomertowne points". Once you are registered you can start earning points. Have fun!

Boomertowne

1 comments:

Green Gal said...

Yes I was a boomertowne citizen and was very unhappy last week in september when they up and closed I loved that place and was working tword my 1st GC