I was looking at one of my favorite forums and found this site called Credit Board. This is a site for people who want out of debt and wants to make sure they aren't being taken advantage of. This site also has a forum that has some of the best information. I was able to find excellent letters to use to verify debts and make settlements. As I run across other sites I will post those too. If you know of any good ones just leave a comment.
Credit Boards
July 10, 2008
Great Forum For Handling Debt Collectors
Posted by
Golden one
at
7/10/2008
Labels: debt tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment