I wanted to make a quick update that I received a payment of over $100 from mavishare last Friday. I couldn't believe it! It really worked and I really received my money. I invested $30 including the amount to purchase my prepaid credit card and netted a profit of over $70! You've got to try it!
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment