A fellow blogger started a post about what people have done to make money online. It's amazing to see how many different companies people have tried. Here is a link to Elizabeth's Blog Carnival. You've got to check it out!
I have tried so many things I don't really know where to start. My initial quest to financial freedom started with the autosurf craze. I joined one just to test the water. Less than a month later, after I had upgraded atlest twice, my autosurf shut down. I lost $20 and my desire to ever use an autosurf program again. From there I joined Stuff a Friend. It was a really cute concept and one that I would have to invest a lot of time into. I actually love their stuffable bears and dolls. This is still currently a work in progress. I have yet to make a profit on this one. I then went on and added online surveys to my many attempts at fortune. I have yet to receive a dime but from one site I have been able to test a few products which I thought was pretty cool. My next endeavor involved paid to click and paid to read sites. That lasted all of 1 hour. There was no way I was going to sit there and look at 20 emails worth only .01 or .05 a piece. I figured my time was worth a little more.
Since I have always enjoyed writing I figured I would start my own blog. In the beginning I had only a personal one. I loved the concept and after finding out that people actually make money doing it I started one for my hobby Pet Reptiles and this blog. I quickly learned that a blog involves more than just adding entries. Like my stuff a friend business this is still a work a work in progress. I did however make a tiny little profit by writing an article for Associate Content . I loved it and am currently in the process of working on several more articles.
See my next post for the conclusion of, "Things I have done to make money online"
April 12, 2006
Things I have done to make money online
Posted by
Golden one
at
4/12/2006
Labels: my journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment