April 5, 2006

Extra Cash: An easy way

I know what you're thinking....."There is no way I can actually make money online." Well I thought that way too. I've been hearing alot of paid to read and other similar programs. I figured it was a waste of time. I even tried Instant profitz but the most I think I ended up getting was a little over $35.00. The wait is a little long seeing they don't pay out until the 20th of the month. They do, however, have a great selection of free offers that range anywhere from .50 to 2.00 per offer. Referrals help alot. Plus if you sign up now you get $5.00 for signing up. It's a great program and I'm looking forward to the extra cash at the end of the month. Plus if you sign up Paypal and get verified you can get your cash out a lot quicker.

MaviShare

What I really wanted to mention here was Mavishare. I heard so much about it but thought it was scam or that it was going to take me forever to cash out. Surprisingly it didn't. In less than 3 hours I had made over $100. I needed that money and couldn't pass it up. I had to share this. I couldn't believe it. Unlike some programs I got credited instantly for almost all of my offers. If it takes a 1 or longer they actually tell you ahead of time. If you need quick cash this is the place to start. But don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself.



Powered by Qumana

0 comments: