My final venture landed me at Mavishare and Instant Profitz . I have made over $30 at Instant profitz but it did take a while. I did free offers only. I didn’t know about the wonderful concept of prepaid credit cards at the time. I should receive a check from them soon. Mavishare on the other hand is what I’d like to call a much needed surprise. In two hours I made over $100. I couldn’t believe it! When I cashed out it was in my account in less than 5 minutes. Out of all my financial ventures Mavishare is the only one to actually pay off big. Now don’t get me wrong. I am confident that Stuff a Friend and my blogs in time will grow but my immediate satisfaction stems from Mavishare and Associated Content. Though it is no a great sum of money it is enough to motivate me work harder on my blogs and my WAH business. Everything takes time. I figure that if I work hard now I can relax later.
Don't forget to check out Elizabeth's Blog Carnival!
April 12, 2006
Things I have done to make money online (Conclusion)
Posted by
Golden one
at
4/12/2006
Labels: my journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment