April 15, 2006

Have you ended your payday loan?

This is an update from a previous post titled, "Payday loan cycle". I'm found that the best way to break to cycle is to take the hit (financially) and slowly decrease each amount until it becomes reasonable to pay off. This week I managed to pay off my loan completely. It did hurt a little but I can now say that I am loan free. One hand out my wallet. Now I can take the money that I was loaning every two weeks and put on another bill.

Since I mentioned bills let's make sure you're still within your budget. Now would be a good time to take another look at your bills and your budgeted amounts to see where you stand. Periodic updates help you to see if you're heading in the right direction or if you straying off track. Good luck!

0 comments: