April 22, 2006

How do I make ends meet?

I have to be honest with you. That's a question that a lot of people are still struggling to answer. Do you love your job but it's not exactly paying all of your bills? Are you struggling to pay everything and still be able to eat? Well if you answered yes to one or both of those questions then you are officially a member of the "almost working poor". There are times when a little extra money on the side would make a world of difference.

I know what you're thinking, "I don't have time to take on another job!" Yeah well sometimes you have to just suck it up. (sorry to be rude) When you are struggling to eat yet you make too much or are too proud for governmental handouts it's time to make the extra sacrifice and take on the dreaded part time job. Now if you're like me and can't seem to find enough hours in the day you can always turn to the almighty net for possible jobs. Be forewarned though, not all jobs are legit. If it sounds too good to be true then it is. If a job asks for money to hire you then you're looking at a classic scam. Personally I wouldn't waste my money on autosurfs, paid to reads (emails), or waste time on surveys. I have yet to receive any money from a survey and just flat out refuse to waste my time doing them again.

As for programs like mavishare and instant profitz, I've found that it's a source of quick money. Mavishare, in my opinion, is a lot faster as far as payouts and most of the time I'm credited instantly. Plus if you get enough referrals you can make a decent amount with passive income. As for Instant Profitz my review is out on that. I haven't received my check yet so I can't really recommend them. I don't plan on signing up for anything else until I see a check in my hand. Sorry but my time is way too valuable to waste.

0 comments: