Quick update: In case you haven't been doing it or has slacked off how about taking the time to review your financial status. Have you managed to pay off atleast one debt? No? Don't be discouraged I have had several set backs in the last few weeks. I was away on training and realized that those two weeks were going to cost me a lot up front. Gas alone was over $100. Let's just say I was not well prepared.
What do you when you find yourself out of the frying pan and back into the fire? Simple. Start over again. Take all your bills and figure out just what kind of hole are you in and start digging your way back out again.
I have to run but will update soon.
May 22, 2006
Debt Progress
Posted by
Golden one
at
5/22/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment