A good way to save money is by visiting you local thrift stores and discount stores. These places can often be a hidden treasure when it comes to clothing, housewares, and even furniture. Take the time to dig through the "junk" and you're bound to find something great. I happened upon one of those fantastic bargains. I spotted a store that had this nice little "Clearance" sign up. Of course I had to stop. It was a tiny little thrift shop but they had such an amazing deal going. They had baby clothes for as little as .50 for onesies and shirts. They also had women's wear at half price. I even saw a shirt for $3.00 and it was actually really cute.
Another good way to luck up on some bargains is to go to your local flea market and yard sales. When I first moved to my apartment I had no plates at all. I stopped a local yard sale on my lunch break and found the most beautiful antique plates. I got 5 matching plates and 2 holiday decorative plates for $4. That averages out to about .57 per plate....how can you not like that? If you're like me and you need furniture but are on a shoe string budget this is definitely the way to go. Second hand furniture is cheaper and if you find something that is in really good condition it will last for a while.
Make it an adventure. Make it game. Whatever you do get out there, shop, and SAVE!
Powered by Qumana

0 comments:
Post a Comment