In case I never mentioned, I love listening to the Dave Ramsey show. Though I rarely get a chance to listen to live show, I can still check it out on Dave’s website. I found this particular story to be very inspiring. This couple had an income of $35000 a year and still became debt free. Check out the call by clicking on the link below.
Dave Ramsey- Caleb and April
It goes to show you that it can be done even if you aren’t making $100,000 a year. If you are anything like me, I make a whole lot less than that a year. I get inspired when I hear about people who make similar to what I do a year pull off what seems to be impossible. If they can have the will power and determination to become debt free, why can’t you or I?
July 17, 2008
They did it!
Posted by
Golden one
at
7/17/2008
Labels: debt motivation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment