By now we should be making a reasonable effort to get those bills down. We are now able to start a very meager savings. By meager I mean lets start by taking all your extra change and start letting them pile up in a savings jar, piggy bank or whatever you want to use. Also while you are spending $1.19 on that 20oz coke at the gas station how about pocketing that money and put that away in your rainy day fund. Think of it like this, in the rare chance that you need some pocket money you already have some saved. I have learned that out of site is out of mind for me and I spend less when I don't have it burning a hole in my wallet.
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment