While on the mission to officially becoming debt free it is easy to get overwhelmed with the little things. I know it can be stressful when you are looking at a bills and then trying to calculate what you can pay and what you can't. Take a deep breath and relax. You have already taken the first few steps toward debt freedom. You are on your way so breathe.
Just for fun I have decided to add info about a great website that I actually love. It's called moola. I have a few invites but you can request to get on the invite list. It is actually really fun. They have two games right now you can play: a version of rock, paper, scissors that is really cool and one called the gold rush. You get to compete against other members.
www.moola.com to find out more!
June 15, 2006
Don't Stress When Bills Are Due
Posted by
Golden one
at
6/15/2006
Labels: debt tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Categories
- budget tips (10)
- coupons (1)
- dave ramsey (1)
- debt (3)
- debt motivation (2)
- debt tips (14)
- financial books (1)
- make money online (6)
- Misc (1)
- my journey (4)
- payday loans (3)
- repair credit (2)
- steps to financial freedom (3)
- tax tips (1)
Think Before You Buy!
If you're at the store and you're carts piling high ask yourself...Can I live without those (insert item here)?
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!
If the answer is YES! put them back!
Congratulations! You just saved yourself money!

0 comments:
Post a Comment